* PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOW CLOSED FOR REFURBISHMENT UNTIL MARCH 2017 *
You may still purchase tickets for our upcoming events and contact the team on email@example.com
Where we are – Orange Yard, Off Manette Street, London, W1D 4JB. Manette Street is off Charing Cross Road, just south of Tottenham Court Road tube station. Foyle’s bookshop is on the corner.
- Tottenham Court Road (Central Line, Northern Line)
- Leicester Square (Piccadilly Line, Northern Line)
- Covent Garden (Piccadilly Line)
- Piccadilly Circus (Piccadilly Line, Bakerloo Lline)
- Oxford Circus (Central Line, Bakerloo Line, Victoria Line)
Overground / Mainline Stations:
- Charing Cross
1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 23, 24, 25, 29, 38, 53, 55, 73, 88, 94, 98, 134, 139, 159, 171, 176, 189, 242, 390, 453
24 hour and Night Buses:
6, 12, 14, 23, 24, 25, 53, 88, 94, 134, 139, 176, 390, 453, N1, N2, N3, N5, N7, N8, N10, N11, N13, N15, N18, N19, N20, N29, N38, N41, N44, N47, N52, N68, N73, N87, N91, N98, N136, N155, N159, N171, N207, N253, N273, N279
Parking is extremely limited in the local area, with mainly underground parking lots and metered bays available.
The nearest NCP car park is on 112 Great Russell Street. For Blue Card parking click here for more info.
Exclusions apply for the following vehicles:
* Night Liners and tour buses can no longer get access to the venue due to the ongoing Crossrail project. Any artists using such transport should contact us asap.
* High top splitters and vans can access the local area much more easily, but will have to rely on metered bay parking in the surrounding streets as they are higher than underground parking lot height restrictions.